Donation Made Easy
Donating to the Food Bank can be easy and inexpensive
- You can donate food or funds–both help us feed our local community
- Food or funds can be dropped (between 8am-5pm) at 602 Bond St. Bozeman, MT 59715
- Or you can mail a donation to P.O. Box 1129 Bozeman, MT 59771
- Our local grocery stores have collection bins by the checkouts
- Interested in holding a food drive? Please register here and we’ll pass along helpful tips and facts that can inspire others to give!
Easy as 1, 2, 3
- Determine how much you can spend for the Food Bank
- Look for sale items that the Food Bank could use- see our wish list for more ideas
- Purchase the items and place in the collection bins at the checkout
Fun and Learning for Your Children:
- Tell your children about the Food Bank or bring them over for a tour- just give us a call!
- Give them $1.00 or more to spend at the grocery store and see how many items they can buy for the Food Bank with their money
Collection Bin Locations:
- Albertson’s of Bozeman and Belgrade
- Lee & Dad’s IGA
- Smith’s Food & Drug
- Heeb’s East Main Grocery
- Community Food Co-op
- Town & Country Foods
602 Bond Street (off of North Rouse)
Thank you for your support!