Do you have court-mandated or other type of community service that requires verification? Our volunteer shifts that are 2-3 hours in length Monday-Friday on a set schedule. Prior sign up required.
Guidelines for Service
- Charges related to an act of violence or sexual misconduct are prohibited.
- Every shift must be scheduled in advance. No walk-ins.
- You must have more than 10 business days to complete your service.
- You can’t miss more than 2 scheduled shifts (no exceptions).
- When you complete your hours, we require 5 business days’ notice to send verification.
- Complete our Community Service Application. This application can either be downloaded (PDF) and printed off (Community Volunteer Service Form) or filled out online (coming soon!)
- Submit to the Volunteer Coordinator, who will schedule you according to the needs of the Food Bank- email@example.com or drop off at 602 Bond Street; Bozeman, MT